FVP Trade Website – https://fvptrade-pamm.com/
FVP Trade Address – 36 Old Jewry, London EC2R 8DD, UK
Warnings Against FVP Trade – Not Recommended By Review Website Like Lucenteq
We investigate FVP Trade and its website. We do not recommend any trader/public to do any commerce with them. The reason, we hereby publish the FVP Trade Review. In this FVP Trade Review, you will learn about broker scams and ways to avoid yourself from these scams.
FVP Trade Review
FVP Trade is a brand of FVP Holdings. Its website domain was registered on 13th Jan. 2022 in the British Virgin Islands. Website popularity is very poor. The site is controversial, questionable, and flagged. Their email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org. In their preliminary period, they aimed at the Chinese people. Most of the videos of that time are in the Chinese language. Later on, they started promoting the English language.
FVP Holding is the parent company of three companies FVP Trade, Qfinity Labs, and Global FX Tech. FVP Holdings team consists of, Tim Booth (Partner and CEO), ArmanLankarani (Head of Finance), Jonathan Greene (CEO), Ethan Murray (COO), Nick Williamson (Partner), Keith Walker (CRO/CMDO), Stacy Wright (Head of Marketing), and Dr. David Moche (head of Quantum Computing).
There are probable links between Ryan Xu’sHyperfund and FVP Trade. Tim Booth is working for FVP Holdings and FVP Trade.
They are CFD broker that provides fast performance, crystal clearpricing and forward-thinking charting tools for their traders. FVP Trade did take a license from FCA, ASIC, and NFA but they have all expired and are now unauthorized.
They provide multilingual customer service, which is in Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Vietnamese, Portuguese, and Spanish. The trading platform is MetaTrader4.
FVP Trade Review: Trading platform
The trading platform offered by FVP Trades is MetaTrader4. It is the most trusted trading platform used by many brokers. Most of the brokers have now shifted to the newer version MetaTrader5. MT4. MT4 software offers advanced charting tools, and custom indicators, and supports automated strategies;it is a stable platform that allows copy trading using the PAMM system. You can trade with your mobile, laptop, desktop, or tablet from anywhere and anytime. It is applicable for both Android and iOS.
With FVP Trade you can trade multi-asset, they claim to be transparent, and offer 24/5 customer support. They claim to have segregated accounts i.e. investment funds of clients and operating funds of the company are kept separate. They have negative balance protection. In other words, the website claims safe, fast, and secure trading.
FVP Trade Review: Payment methods
FVP trade accepts deposits through Master Card, Visa, PayPal, WebMoney, Diners Club, Skrill, Yandex, Neteller, UnionPay, and Bitwallet.
The trader can trade in over 100 instruments. Instruments include currency pairs, commodities, oil, indices, cryptocurrencies, and metals.
For learning, newbie traders have educational articles, trading videos, and content on market analysis. Newbies will be taughtfundamental analysis,technical analysis,trading concepts, risk management, and different trading strategies.
FVP Trade Review: scam
- The broker claims to be licensed by FCA. On investigation, we found that the broker is defrauding clients and giving untrue information.
- Before the FCA license, they claimed that they are ASIC licensed. It did not suit their needs hence they opted for the FCA license strategy.
- The company is operating illegally as they do not have a license from FCA, BaFin, FINMA, SEC, ASIC, CONSOB, or CySEC.
- The scam is active in France, Canada, Singapore, the US, UK, Vietnam, Australia, India, South Korea, Brazil, and Italy.
- To approach traders/investors they are using Instagram, Facebook, and dating apps like Bumble and Tinder.
- Once they contact you and promise you anything you want to hear. Bright future, easy money, great profits, etc.
- They ask for access to your device through TeamViewer, AnyDesk, or similar apps and view your crypto wallet, bank account, and any other place where you might keep your funds.
- When requesting a withdrawal, they ask for an upfront fee and some unknown taxes.
If you were a victim of the FVP Trade scam
If you were a target of the FVP Trade scam, you can at all times contact us for assistance. We have chargeback specialists with vast experience dealing with these types of scammers. We can recover your funds from FVP Trade.
If you have been victimized by this broker file a short one-page complaint form at our site to start the process of claiming your lost money.
Get in touch with us right away, the sooner the better.
Visit Lucenteq’s Facebook page
Visit Lucenteq’s Twitter account
Visit Lucenteq’s Tumbler profile.