Read Bbanc Review to know about the scam activities of the broker. File a Complaint for a free consultation for getting money back from the scam broker. There are many types of scam brokers in the market like Forex scams, Binary Trading scams, Cryptocurrency scams, and others. Let us read the Bbanc Review and know about the scams.
Bbanc Website – https://www.bbanc.com/
Bbanc Address – 1st floor, St. Vincent Ltd Building, Kingstown, James Street, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Warnings Against Bbanc – Not Recommended By Review Website Like Lucenteq
Bbanc.com is operated and owned by Primis LLC. Its registration no. is 1860 LLC 2022 and is registered at Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG). It is regulated by Island of Moheli, Comoros Union, under brokerage license number T2022079. The official address is, 1st floor, St. Vincent Ltd Building, Kingstown, James Street, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. One particular thing to note is that there are more than a dozen companies that provide this as their office location. Read more about Bbanc scams in this Bbanc review
The website https://www.bbanc.com/about.html claims that the philosophy of the company is customer focused that empowers the clients with data-driven solutions to build wealth. They claim to be a 10-year-old company run by financial leaders who have experience in trading and finance across multiple markets. Names of the important people involved or working with this company are mentioned nowhere. Who are the founder, owner, and CXO not mentioned on the website? They put people first and empower and educate their clients through analytics and data-driven insights. They provide their clients with top-quality tools. The domain creation date is 14th Jan. 2013.
You can contact the company at different numbers. The phone numbers are +12262980411, +442037638446, +34960408293, and +48222954682. You can communicate with them through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form at their website https://www.bbanc.com/contact.html
The company claims to have won 15+ awards and recognition. A detailed description like year and category about the same is missing. They claim to have received the following awards/recognition/honors. Best CFD Provider (ADVFN International Financial Awards 2021), Best Trading Broker Global (Pan Finance), Best Multi-Asset Provider (True Edge Awards), Best Forex Partners Program (Global Forex Awards), Best FX Trading Platform 2021 (Finance Derivative), Best Forex Service Provider (Shares Awards), Best CFD FX Provider 2022 (Online Personal Wealth Awards), Best Crypto and Forex Broker (Forex Global Awards 2022), and Professional Trader Awards (Gotech Awards 2022),
Bbanc Review: Trading Assets
On their platform, you can trade Crypto, Forex, Metal, Commodities, Stocks, and Indices.
Bbanc Review: Trading Platform
You can trade through MetaTrader5, it is a very advanced and versatile platform. You can trade futures, stocks, forex, etc. from any web browser. It does not need any browser extensions or additional software. It is compatible with different operating systems like Linux, Mac, Windows, etc. There are 24 graphical objects and 30 indicators.
Bbanc Review: Account Types
Bbanc offers 5 different accounts to traders/investors. Basic (minimum amount 250 Euro), Silver (minimum amount 10,000 Euro), Gold (minimum amount 25,000 Euro), Platinum (minimum amount 50,000 Euro), and VIP (minimum amount 250,000 Euro). The leverage is 1:25 for all the accounts. The bonus ranges from 30% to 75%.
Why not deal with the Bbanc scam?
- It claims to be registered in SVG but has a regulatory license from the Island of Moheli. Moheli’s regulator is called Mwali International Services Authority.
- The license number displayed on the website belongs to another company that is unrelated to this company.
- SVG is notorious for granting licenses. Most of the scam companies are registered in the country. This island nation does not have any watchdog for forex trading.
- The phone numbers provided are from different countries. It is just to confuse the trader that its operations are spread worldwide.
- The software is bugged in such a manner that it operates just for the first 30 minutes.
- Scammers adopt virtually the same method for luring clients. They use social media, emails, and phone calls to contact the prospective victim.
- All withdrawal requests will be denied for an excess of equally ridiculous reasons.
- If deposits are made through cryptocurrency it becomes impossible to trace. That’s why this company prefers deposits in cryptocurrencies.
- AMF, the French regulator has blacklisted Bbanc.
- Bonus offered is not generosity; it is a trap for the future.
Are you a victim of the Bbanc scam?
If you are a victim of the Bbanc scam, contact us immediately. We know how they are operating the scam. Visit our site https://lucenteq.net/ and fill out the complaint form for a free consultation. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Visit Lucenteq’s Facebook page
Visit Lucenteq’s Twitter account
Visit Lucenteq’s Tumbler profile.