FXCT Investments Review
We investigate FXCT Investments and its website. We do not recommend any trader/public to do any commerce with them. The reason, we hereby publish the FXCT Investments Review. In this FXCT Investments Review, you will learn about broker scams and ways to avoid yourself from these scams.
FXCT Investments Website – http://fxctinvestments.com/
FXCT Investments Address – First Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building James Street, Kingstown St. Vincent & The Grenadines / Bulgaria town of Sevlievo 5400, region Gavrovo, Municipality of Serlievo 61, Svetlina Street
Warnings Against FXCT Investments – Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom), Financial Services and Markets Authority (Belgium)
We investigate FXCT Investments and its website. We do not recommend any trader/public to do any commerce with them. The reason, we hereby publish the FXCT Investments review.
FXCT Investments is a brand owned by a Bulgarian company Noga Commerce EOOD and is located on the 1st floor, James Street, St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. It has regulation neither from Bulgarian FSU nor from SVG. This firm is illicit. This is the first and the most significant red flag for investors/traders. The address of the brand owner, Noga Commerce EOOD is 5400, Svetlina Street, Municipality of Serlievo 61, Gavrovo region, Serlievo, Bulgaria.
The company is operating since 2021 as a forex and CFD broker. The company’s web address is www.fxctinvestments.com and https://fxctinvestments2.com/ and both are down. Their contact number are +442037698283, +442037697821, +447380357368, and email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org. The website is designed only in the English language.
Many regulators have issued different levels of warnings against FXCT Investments. Belgian FSMA and UK’s FCA have also published the warning on their respective sites.
FXCT Investments Review: Payment methods
There are only two payments method available, a card (MasterCard/Visa) and a wire transfer. There are no segregated accounts.
FXCT Investments Review: Account Types
The broker offers five account types for the general public and one for loyal and trusted investors. They are Bronze with a minimum deposit of $10,000, Silver with a minimum deposit of $25,000, Gold with a minimum deposit of $50,000, Premium with a minimum deposit of $100,000, and Platinum with a minimum deposit of $250,000. All account holders get a dedicated account manager and trading platform training. As the level of accounts increases more and more features are added. There is no demo account.
FXCT Investments Review: Trading Assets
Trading assets are diverse. They are forex, crypto, indices CFD’s, commodity CFD’s, spot metals, and energies.
Why not deal with FXCT Investments?
- The broker is not regularized by mostly known regulators like ASIC, SEC, BaFin, or CySEC.
- Warnings have been issued by FCA, CONSOB, and FSMA. This broker is also blacklisted by a few countries.
- The country SVG, Marshall Island, etc. are notorious for harbouring scam brokers and issuing regulations to operate.
- It is an offshore broker and it is not advisable to deal with offshore companies.
- There are many negative reviews from different parts of the world on the internet about the company. To counter the brokerage, FXCT Investments is buying reviews.
- The trading platform is custom-built on Web Trader and there is a risk to safety and security.
- The minimum deposit of $10,000 for a Bronze account is extremely high.
- A bonus scheme of 100% is offered, but you will not be able to withdraw is due to their absurd condition for withdrawing the bonus.
- There is no segregated account and there is no negative balance protection.
- There is no evidence about how much leverage is being provided by FXCT Investments. There are no details on the web regarding the company’s trading conditions.
How Lucenteq can help you?
Lucenteq is formed to help scam victims recover their funds. We also publish scam reports to help others avoid the same pitfalls. Lucenteq wants to create awareness that there is a light at the end of the tunnel (scam/fraud).
You can email us at support@Lucenteq.net or contact us at +1 601 952 8830, or meet us at 192 N Cities Service Hwy APT 6, Sulphur, LA 70663. You can also file a quick complaint that is available on our website and submit it.
Perform a chargeback as soon as possible. If you have never performed a chargeback or do not know where to start from, we will help you in preparing a chargeback case. You can get in touch with us through any communication channels given above.
Do read our reviews on different scammers that we update regularly. This will help you to take an informed decision for your investment purpose.
Visit Lucenteq’s Facebook page
Visit Lucenteq’s Twitter account
Visit Lucenteq’s Tumbler profile.