StoxDC.com Website – stoxdc.com
Warnings Against StoxDC.com – National Securities Market Commission (Spain)
StoxDC.com Address – 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley, 00152, Commonwealth of Dominica
We reviewed StoxDC.com and their website. We do not recommend any trader/public to do any commerce with them. The reason, we hereby publish the StoxDC.com review.
Heimdall Developments Ltd. is located at 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley, 00152, Commonwealth of Dominica, and is the owner of StoxDC.com at present. StoxDC.com is an online trading broker. Their phone number is +44 1274 790 051 and their email is email@example.com. You can also message them through an online form at their website.
MCA Intelifunds Ltd is a financial services company and StoxDC was its brand. MCA Intelifunds Ltd. is based in Cyprus and they claim it is regulated by CySEC. Previously MCA Intelifunds Ltd. owned StoxDC which was later sold to Heimdall Developments Ltd. This broker was established in 2012
This broker is blacklisted, offshore, and unregulated. Spanish regulatory authority CNMV has issued a warning against StoxDC.
They are into CFDs of forex, commodity, index, stock, crypto, and ETF. CFDs and forex are leveraged products and consist of a high level of risk.
Education regarding trading.
They have a training school where they teach varied topics like valuation by discounted cash flow to equity, valuation by price to earnings ratio, valuation by dividend discount model, technical analysis, and fundamental analysis.
The financial charts are important, as they are masters of the current economy. They give us feedback on the past. Analysis data of the chart structure the concept and move forward.
StoxDC believes they are into innovation that is changing something that is already traditional, by introducing something new. StoxDC believes that investing with them will change your present financial situation.
Why not work with StoxDC?
- It is not clear if StoxDC is regulated or not. If it is regulated by regulating authority outside your jurisdiction then you have very limited or no legal recourse if something goes wrong. Your funds are compromised. In the incident of theft or scam, a complaint can be made only if the broker is licensed in your jurisdiction.
- The company is not regulated by FCA, CySEC, ASIC, BaFin, or any other well-known regulator.
- StoxDC will display you profitable trades initially from their fake website only to develop a sense of confidence in you. They will convince you to invest more money in your trading. They will stretch you to your limits. Once you are fully squeezed, you will see that your trades are making a loss. StoxDC will also encourage you to bring your friends and family and invest with them whereby you will get additional incentives.
- Once the brokerage firm extracts the maximum available funds from you, your account will be suspended or put on hold. In short, you will not be able to able to access the fund that you have already put in.
- StoxDC is domiciled in the Commonwealth of Dominica, which is a low-profile regulator. But, it tries to increase its credibility by being regulated in that country. This offshore country is famous for financial fraud.
- Verify the data/information displayed on the site through various sources before signing up and investing.
- The Commonwealth of Dominica does not supervise or give licenses for forex trading. There is no safety of your money and StoxDC is not accountable to anyone.
- There is no negative balance protection and your funds are not guaranteed.
- StoxDC has a simplified web platform; it is not the browser version of MT4.
- The difference between the data/information on the website and authenticity is suggestive that you are not trading with an offshore broker but with scammers.
- StoxDC has two account types, Professional and Standard. There is a lack of specific information on their website, the maximum limit is infinite but nothing about the minimum limit.
- For account types, spreads are 1.1 and 1.2 very high pips. Usually, pips should be around 0.2. Some regulated brokers even provide a spread of 0 (zero) pips. There is no evidence of the leverage offered on the website.
We are there to support you
The reason why you should hire our services is for filing a chargeback. These scammers are spread in different regions/countries. This makes jurisdiction problems for local police. If there are numerous scam reports then they pass the case to international investigating agencies. Lucenteq is in touch with the legal representative of many jurisdictions and that aids speed up things.
In case you are a victim of the StoxDC scam, do contact us. We assist you to recover your funds lost to the scam. For any queries, you can contact us at 192 N Cities Service Hwy APT 6, Sulphur, LA 70663, call us at +1 601 952 8830, or email us at support@Lucenteq.net. You can also file a complaint and send us.